The year 2005 so far is making me it's bitch. The last 2 months have been one of the worst starts to a year I have ever had. It started with my heart getting broken, then my car's alternator died. But before it went kaput, I guess it had a little talk with the clutch because shortly thereafter, the clutch opts to take a vacation and never coming back. Then my digicam bites the dust, it powers on, but then nothing happens then it just powers off. I take it into Future Shop cause I have the 3 year extended warranty on it. I wait 5 weeks for it. Then I get a call that the damage is NOT COVERED. So now I have a nice camera shaped paperweight. Just as I thought things were going to settle down, just last night my monitor decides it's had enough of me and no amount of begging or coaxing from me well make it display an image.
Thanks 2005, you're my new worst enemy.
Today's entry brought to you by:"I was down on my luck and feeling low when someone said to me
'Cheer up, things could get worse.' So I cheered up and sure enough, things got worse."
2 comments:
If you need advice with either your heart or your car parts, ask marcythewhore........marcy
Check out Blue Oyster Cult Cowbell Melody........marcythewhore
Post a Comment