Saturday, March 19, 2005

Free...

I'm not sure if it's because I was too tired, but I think I may have overcome the ghost that haunts me. I don't still feel the same fire when I am with you, the same feeling of a waking dream when I look into your eyes as we conversate over nothing too important, yet what seems to be the most important topic at hand. I guess only future repetition of being in your company will tell.

I have often wanted to tell you how I feel. So badly, like an infection that I am dying to get rid of and saying to you what I've kept hidden for so long is the only cure. But now, that infection is going away on its own. This reminds me of that series of episodes of Friends where Rachel discovers how Ross feels about her for the first time, but when she meets him at the airport, he is wrapped in some other woman's arms. Later, she leaves a drunken message on Ross' answering machine telling him that she is "over him". Ross, hearing this message, says one of my favorite quotes ever:
"Over me? When were you under me?"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Um, I don't know if this will matter to you, but I don't think you mean "conversate", but rather "converse"
:)

PS, I CAN COMMENT!!! So, you'll be finding random comments now as I procrastinate (i have a midterm in a few days and several assignments due next week)

SunriseSeeker said...

haha, yes converse, stupid me, being influenced by rappers again. shit.

anyway, yes, my blog is a great way to procrastinate. Good luck on your midterm.