I was reading another blog, well it wasn't a blog, it was a user page on a community website, anyway, this girl had the most interesting thing to say, and I couldn't have said it better myself. (Copied with her permission)
what's the deal with girls that can't get along with someoneIt says what I've always believed in. Next time you hear a girl say that they can't get along with other girls, notice what kinda "person" she is, you'll notice a pattern...I know I have.
that isn't male? they claim that girls (in general) are stupid, untrustworthy,
or hard to get along with... what they don't understand is that PEOPLE (in
general) are stupid and untrustworthy and I apologize, but you can't get along
with girls by flirting with them. so let's stop making excuses for your
inability to make friends with people that don't have cocks.
Another quote that I made when I was a youngin:
"Good things come to those who wait. Good things pass you by if you wait too long." - SunriseSeeker
2 comments:
So, basically, you need to know how long to wait. But, how is one to know?!?
That's almost like asking what the meaning of life is, isn't it?
Post a Comment