Friday, May 13, 2005

mrrrgggfffftttththh.

ARGH! What's even more frustrating than lack of inspiration is when you get it, but all the stuff that comes out is utter CRAP. I was trying to continue Conflict of Interest and I had about an hours worth of work done, but I had to scrap it all because it was just SHIT. I've tried to force myself to continue writing, but it seems like everything I spew out is some random string of syntactically correct english devoid of any real semantics.

While I'm here, I might as well tell you that this morning I hit my hit REALLY hard on an over hanging sign when I was walking to my building from the parkade. Some guy saw me and asked if I was ok, I said "Yah, I think so, at least I'm more awake now." I just rubbed my head again to make sure, yup there's a definite bump there.


"I believe in making the world safe for our children, but not our children's children, because I don't think children should be having sex." - A deep thought, by Jack Handy

No comments: