"I never think of the future - it comes soon enough." - Albert Einstein
This blog may contain sanity, or attempts at it, reader discretion is advised.
Tuesday, May 17, 2005
Fun at 4am
It felt good to flirt with the cutie at the poker table last night. People have told me that I have a tendency to flirt a bit. The thing is, I usually don't do it intentionally. Those who really know me well understand that I just like to have fun, and enjoy myself more when others around me have fun. But last night, I deliberately flirted with this girl (I don't even know her name, let's just call her Girl) because, well, she WAS hella cute and probabaly also because I was feeling down. Flirting is a two way street of course and she reciprocated in kind. There were glances exchanged, comments bantered about. It also really helped my self-confidence. I rarely ever flirt at the level that I did with Girl, it's usually just more playful conversation. What was the difference between my normal friendly flirting and the occurrence last night? It was definitely body language and exchange of glances, but the coup de grace was the smiling. Oh yes, Girl had a really nice smile and I'm such a sucker for a nice smile. She was flashing that weapon all night. Anyway, it was a nice confidence and morale boost, and god knows I need it. Now for the record, I almost never flirt the way I do unless I'm really interested in that person. But lately I've been taking a beating emotionally, and I needed something to help me recover. I'm sure she had a great time too and no one got hurt, so it's all good, right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
that cute little asian girl or the young blonde dealer chick? =P
Haha hey steppy! You gotta teach me your Slots Secrets!
It was the little asian one. She was cuuute!
Post a Comment