Sorry boys and girls. I've been too busy lately to write in here. I've been (trying) picking up a LOT of sports this year. I took my new set of golf clubs out to the range for the first time ever and for the first time this season and that was a BRUTAL combination. Just finished a ice hockey tournament and placed 3rd, I'm also in a roller hockey tournament this weekend. I'm actually quite impressed with myself at how much I'm NOT hurting. Last night I played 2 games of ice, then volleyball for 2 and a half hours, then a game of roller after that. This morning I finished off my ice tournament (finished 3rd!! WOOOOT!) and right now is down time for roller in about 4 hours. Tomorrow I finish the roller tourney, but gonna play some basketball first (which is another sport I'm getting back into this summer). The other sports I want to get back into are badminton, volleyball, tennis and running. I don't think there's enough hours in a day or days in a week for me to do it all, but Imma die trying!!! Anyway, I'll try not to make too many "list of what I did today" posts as I find them quite boring myself when I read other blogs like that. I just did this one to let you guys know I'm still alive and kickin' and to apologize for not writing. Well, unless you guys actually care how my day went and maybe I'll post more like this. Why not let me know by leaving a comment? :D
Just so that this post isn't a total waste:"Wisdom is the quality that helps keep you out of situations where you need it." - Unknown
No comments:
Post a Comment