Sunday, February 28, 2010

Inner Space

friend: you know who you are man. You are one of the people I know, that knows himself.  This is just a minor set back

me: thanks man, that really means a lot you saying that that I know myself

friend: I know you do. that is why you wait for the right person, but you just got caught up in an ugly situation

The problem with knowing yourself is that there's hardly any more mystery, things that can truly surprise you personally.  Which is why this is so hard to let go of.  She surprised me, came outta nowhere, showed me that there is someone out there that can still throw me for a loop.  The problem is that now I'm stuck in the loop, and she's no longer in here with me.

"I could be bounded in a nutshell, and count myself a king of infinite space, were it not that I have bad dreams." - Hamlet


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybe you should just tell her you're sorry. If you really love her, try and make it work with her.