[11:40:50 AM] eikachu©: it's like everything i do now is preparing for a single life
[11:41:02 AM] eikachu©: learning to just count on myself
[11:41:18 AM] I love animals, they taste great!: dependant before interdependance
[11:41:46 AM] eikachu©: but i know i like my dependence
[11:41:57 AM] eikachu©: and i don't know if i want to share my life
[11:42:18 AM] eikachu©: cause u know once u been single long enough...u develop ur own routines
[11:42:22 AM] eikachu©: and habits
[11:42:33 AM] eikachu©: and less tolerant to things
[11:42:54 AM] I love animals, they taste great!: but then you figure out who you are
[11:42:58 AM] I love animals, they taste great!: what you like, what you don't like
[11:43:10 AM] I love animals, they taste great!: that way, when you find someone, you won't want to change them
[11:43:32 AM] eikachu©: ur right...
[11:43:43 AM] eikachu©: i am figuring out who i am
[11:4:04 AM] I love animals, they taste great!: you shouldn't go into a relationship not knowing who you are
[11:44:11 AM] eikachu©: that is true
[11:44:15 AM] I love animals, they taste great!: because then if you find out who you are LATER when you're in a serious relationhsip....
It's ok when you're younger to get into relationships not knowing who you are. After all, it may help with the self-discovery process. However, I believe that if you have an oppurtunity to stand on your own two feet first without anyone helping you up, that's a much better time to start a relationship. That way, when you do find someone that catches your attention, they will be complimenting your life instead of supplementing your life. Well, that's how it should start anyway. I know well enough that sometimes, that someone you find, is that someone that completes you. But when it comes to matters of the heart, as well all know we bets are off. Anyway, this isn't a rule that should be followed to the letter. Some of the best relationships are found when you're lost and confused and you find someone that is your guiding light. But I think those are exceptions to the rule. Anyway, I'm just trying to say that if you know you need time to heal, if you know if you have issues to work out, if you know you have some home repairs to do... yah, you know what I'm trying to say.
"Loneliness - If you find yourself struggling with loneliness, you're not alone, and yet you are alone. So very alone." - Quote from Demotivators
No comments:
Post a Comment