Sunday, September 18, 2005

Misunderstood

I know that there are people out there who don't like me because they think that I am trying to show off or out do them. If you read my blog, or know me, then you know I'm not about that. Of course I get a sense of accomplishment from achieveing, but it's because I want to win against myself, and do the best I can, not because I want to achieve over you or show how good I am at something. Don't get me wrong, there are times you just wanna show how good you are at something, because let's face it, I do have pride! But I try not to accumulate pride at the expense of others. I try and let my accomplishments speak for themselves. Another thing that people perceive incorrectly about me, is my tendency to be loud, obnoxious and do some crazy shit at times. It's not because I want to be the centre of attention, but it's because I want my friends to laugh and have a good time. I'm having a good time if all my friends are having a good time. I actually don't like being the centre of attention and can be quite anti-social at times. I call myself an outgoing introvert. Yah, try and figure that one out! My reason for trying to shine as bright as I can isn't to drown out your light, but to show you that you can shine just as bright.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

CHIGGA WUT