There will come a time,
when I won't miss you so much;
there will come a time,
when I won't need to feel your touch.
There will be a time
that when I hear you speak,
my hands won't tremble so
and my knees won't be this weak.
The day will come I know,
when I'll be back to content.
That day will come I hope,
when I won't think we're meant
to be with one another,
and that it wasn't fate
which introduced us to each other
that unforgettable date.
There will come one morning,
when I wake up in my bed,
I look forward to that morning,
when the first thought in my head
is not of how I think
that we're two halves of a one.
I've got to stop believing
that without you I'm undone.
For that time will come
when my heart is not confined,
and that day will come
when you're no longer on my mind.
- Sunrise Seeker
2 comments:
Heartfelt poem. I read your two most recent blogs, and felt like I was intruding. I didn't read on. From what I have read, thank you, it was truly thought provoking.
Intruding?? nonsense. If I didn't want people to know what's going on in my life, I wouldn't make a blog entry on it right? There are somethings that I still keep private about myself that don't make it onto here. Anyway, thank you for your comment!
Post a Comment