Saturday, July 16, 2005

Chrysalis

It feels good to get over someone. To not feel that pain when someone mentions their name. To know it not only in your head, but in your heart that you are NOT going to be together. The process of building that shell around your heart, to block out the pain so you can heal, then to finally crack that shell so that the new you can breathe again, is a rewarding process. I'm not quite there yet, but I feel that I am definitely making progress. With each passing day I am closer to the top of this deep hole. I'm blindly climbing my way to the top. I'm happy that each step of the way I have friends who willing to help boost me, even a little bit helps. Thanks for the support everyone. I just hope I don't have a relapse...

This quote is one that summarizes my friendship with my close friends:

"I may not be there all the time, but I will be there when you need me most." - SunriseSeeker

No comments: