Wednesday, December 02, 2015

I just heard the stupidest thing tonight

"Kylie Jenner is crippled by her fame."

GIMME A FUCKING BREAK.  Don't get me wrong, I can understand that superstars can absolutely be mobbed so much that they can't go grocery shopping or down to 7-11 for a slurpee in peace.  But Kylie Jenner, you know what?  If you don't want to be famous, get the FUCK OFF TV AND SOCIAL MEDIA.  Ok, so the TV part, I understand, she may have a contract that requires her to fulfill a quota for screen time.  But seriously, if you don't want to be famous then stay off social media.  The problem with most, and notice I say MOST people on social media is that they're all fucking "yes" sheep.  They will never say a negative thing and always be ohhh sooooooo super supportive.  Where the problem with that is, is that the environment on social media reinforce heavily promotes narcissism.  Sorry, I gotta run to hockey now, I do have more to say but not enough time to get it all out.

"Happiness is a decision, not the results of how life treats you." - Unknown

No comments: