This blog may contain sanity, or attempts at it, reader discretion is advised.
Tuesday, March 16, 2010
P.S
I also forgot to say that there is one more thing I need in a relationship. Passion. I need the "can't keep our hands off each other" kind of fire. I want to feel the need to have her by my side, to physically touch her, and have my body miss having her lying next to me. And I want her to miss me the same way. Now I know that type of fire may burn down as the relationship goes on, but that fire should never burn out. As long as the spark is there, the passion can be reignited.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is what I believe too although mum and dad and my married friends do not seem to agree :( What do your friends and family say?
Well they agree, but they say that putting it into practice, that's the part that takes ALOT of work.
Post a Comment