For some reason I faked my own death to get out of a marriage. I'm not sure who I was married to, but I know I lived in a large mansion. In fact, my service was held in the backyard because it was that big! In any case, I remember peeking out the window through the curtains and remember how happy I was seeing all the people I cared about there, but at the same time so sad because they were all very sad. And I remember feeling extra sad because I had lied to them. In any case, the dream goes on with me on some high speed chase, not sure the reason behind that, but I got into an accident and wound up in the hospital in critical condition. While lying there, fading in and out of consciousness, like a dream within a dream, she was there by my side, keeping watch. But when I woke up, I fully regained consciousness just in time to watch her walk off, with her fiance in tow. And this is her real life fiance, not just her fiance I conjured up in a dream.
All in all, I think it's a good dream. I think my subconscious has come to terms with the idea that she'll always be there in my life as someone close to me, but she is no longer (and yes I know, never was) mine. My conscious mind has already accepted that a while ago, but I guess when your subconscious agrees with your conscious mind, no matter how long the lag, it's never a bad thing.
"A heart is not judged by how much you love, but by how much you are loved by others" - The Wizard of Oz
No comments:
Post a Comment