Thursday, January 21, 2010

Soak

I was reading my blog last night and came across my Pain Sponge entry.   Near the end I said "Don't get me wrong, there's happiness out there, I'll look for it. But I've already accepted the fact that I may not always get what I want, so I might as well help others get what they want."  I should have never forgotten that and compartmentalize...

I wish I could settle sometimes, why am I so picky?  Why is it that I won't settle for anything less than total and utter passion-filled, free-falling, gut wrenching love?  Maybe because I've been fortunate to have loved and be loved by some extraordinary women, that I am now spoiled.  It's hard to go back to water once you've tasted ambrosia, at least for me.

I can't change who I am right?


"Fun Fact: Girls have unique magic tricks: They get wet without water, bleed without injury, and make boneless things hard." - Anonymous

No comments: