"Just because something doesn't do what you planned it to do doesn't mean it's useless." - Thomas Edison
This blog may contain sanity, or attempts at it, reader discretion is advised.
Friday, May 19, 2006
I Blog, Therefore I Am
My blog exists for a couple of reasons. I originally started this because I like to think that I have some thought provoking ideas, and that I would like to share those ideas with others. There are two main reasons for my ambition to share. One is that I hope to perhaps invoke thought in others, to start a chain reaction of thinking, to maybe open a new door or turn on a new light bulb in other's heads. Another reason is for debate. I like it (and appreciate it) when others comment and critique what I have to say. I would like someone else to turn on a new bulb inside my psyche. By expressing myself in this medium, I hope that people out there ingest what I write, swirl it around in their minds, digest the meaning, and perhaps excrete something that I have totally never thought of. I hope to expand minds out there, and in return, have mine grow as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment