Friday, February 24, 2006

Happy Birthday!

I started this blog one year ago today. Yup, this collection of words has been my therapist for the past 365 days. How can I not acknowledge it's anniversary? I wonder how many of you have been here with me for this long? Thank you for traversing my thoughts with me, for wading through my insanity and putting in your 2 cents here and there.

I watched the movie Elizabethtown recently and something Kirsten Dunst's character said reflects almost exactly how I want my legacy to carry on.

"Hard to remember, but impossible to forget."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Bloggie!. It's so inspirational to read the posts. Reading about people who possess the strength and the courage to carry on inspires me to do so as well. Thank you so much. ~J

SunriseSeeker said...

I will thank you for the birthday wish, but I'm not sure if I can thank you on the compliment. You see, I'm not sure if it's actually strength and courage as much as it is just plain ol' stubborness and pig-headedness.

Anonymous said...

As the saying goes, "one man's junk is another man's treasure". By analogy, one person's pig-headedness was the source of another person's strength. Whatever that led you to survive the ups and downs of 2005 give me hope during the few weeks that I have been feeling blue. ~J